October 27, 2008
After a long time away!
Hello everybody! Missed ya all!
I have no explanations for my self imposed exile, but like always everything happens for a reason. I have been travelling a lot past few months and I had a bunch of odds and sods left over to take care during my non-writing phase. So what’s new? I have listed down things I would like to get done and I am not a victim of desire. This is in no particular order but I would like the last one to happen at the end. Here it goes:
- Open a restaurant, very chic in style!
- Learn to whistle
- Deliver a non-political, non-preachy speech to a large group of people abt something and they are all amazed, loads of applause, wow murmurs etc doing its rounds
- Learn any kind of dance form
- Write n publish a book
- Learn to blow a bubblegum
- Buy a house and all electronic products should be wireless. Absolutely no wires seen!
- Start a start-up
- Taste all cuisines in the world
- Learn to fly a kite
- Sit in the cockpit with the pilot and enjoy the experience
- Write a script and screenplay for a movie
- Drive in the Autobahn
- Be a bartender in Mauritius for a week – *just for kicks*
- Create my family tree starting 5 generations back
- Fart in a crowded place and pretend like nothing happened
- Donate a bench to a public park and get my name engraved on it. The bench stays there till the end of the world. (If the engraving is a bit too much, I would just write “RJ was here” with a permanent marker!!)
- Learn a foreign language, probably Russian or German
- To meet my dream girl in the most filmy way (at the train station, she drops her books, I help her & rest you see is 30 secs of battering eyelashes :D)
- To have washboard abs (We recently had a seminar on “how to not set unrealistic expectations?”)
- I want to skydive and I know I am getting closer to the next one
- To die without pain
Okay! Here’s the deal. I haven’t started working on any of these as yet. I have no plans laid yet, but I will. You guys know what you have to do – let me see your bucket list!
By the way, I just checked the first look of Ghajini and I am speechless. Take a look.